About Inner Range
Inner Range is an Australian based company and world leader in the design and manufacture of state of the art access control and security solutions. Since our inception in 1988, over 100,000 Inner Range systems have been installed in over thirty countries. Consultants who specify our products, technicians who install them and people who use them, benefit daily from the remarkable versatility of Inner Range systems.
Facts at a glance:
- World leader in security, access control and automation systems
- Established 1988
- More than 100,000 systems sold and deployed in over 30 countries
- Head Office in Melbourne, Australia
- Inner Range Europe office based in Reading, UK.
Focus and passion
- Inner Range, a privately owned company, is built around a team with a lifelong passion about the electronic security industry. We are focused on developing the world’s best hardware and software solutions for your security and access control needs.
Committed to Innovation
- Inner Range is strongly committed to creating the best security and access control products through continuous investment in research and development. The resulting dividend for you is a range of products that will manage your facilities more reliably, efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Listening and being responsive to you is at the core of our company culture. We work closely with you to deliver effective, reliable and flexible solutions.
Commitment to real security
- A large proportion of our product development resources is committed to building reliable products capable of enduring harsh environments, giving you piece of mind about your security and access control investment.
Outstanding Technical Support and Training
Around the globe, Inner Range is backed by strong technical support infrastructure. Our quality technical support team and factory certified training will ensure your system can be specified, quoted, installed and maintained reliably, without delay.
Intelligent Security Solutions